Summer days mean showing more leg. To ensure your stems are looking the best they can, heed the following shaving pointers.
- Have shaving be the last thing done in the shower. The steam opens up the pores, which allows for a closer shave.
- Rinse the blade after each stroke.
- Try exfoliating the skin before shaving to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Avoid using disposable razors. The blades are often dull and do not pivot, making it is easy to nick your knees and ankles.
- Mix shaving cream with a shower gel for a thicker layer.
- Do not moisturize right after shaving because it could irritate the skin.
- Change the blade every five to seven uses.
- Never shave right before heading to the beach. The salt water and sunscreen can irritate legs.
An energetic mother of four, I established Beauty Society in 2004 with the simple concept of providing the highest quality anti-aging skincare products at prices that all women could afford.
A day at the beach with the kids offers good summer fun. Just remember that overexposure to the sun can increase a child’s chances of skin cancer.
Here are several great getaways that are easily accessible from the tri-state area to explore this summer.
If your children are struggling with weight, want to get in shape and increase their self-confidence, you may want to consider weight-loss camp.