Welcome to our events calendar!
We’re always on the lookout for fun and exciting family-oriented events in the NY/NJ area that are free or low-cost. If you’re hosting an event that meets these criteria, we’d love to hear about it.
We’re particularly interested in events such as festivals, fairs, classes for kids and parents, outdoor activities, runs and walks for charity, and library events.
Please note that while we welcome all family-friendly events that meet our criteria, there may be some events that are not appropriate for our free calendar. These include events that are strictly promotional, commercial or adult-oriented, as well as events that are paid camps or series of classes. We offer a paid listing option that provides additional visibility and promotion for your event. For more information about our paid listing options, please visit our Plans and Pricing Inquiry page. We’re happy to work with you to find the best option for your event!
To submit an event, you must have an account and be logged in. Don’t worry, accounts are free and easy to create! Once you’ve created an account, you can submit your event and it will be reviewed by our team before being published. Please allow up to 72 hours for your event to appear on the calendar. After your event has been published, you’ll be able to log in and make updates or edits as needed.
Thank you for helping us share fun, family events with our readers!
By submitting your event, you agree to the following terms:
- Your event takes place in the NY/NJ area and meets our criteria for family-friendly, free or low cost, and relevant to our community.
- Your event is accurate and up-to-date, and you have the necessary permissions to promote it.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove your event from our calendar at any time, without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for any issues or disputes that may arise between you and event attendees or participants.
- We may use your event information for promotional purposes on our website and social media channels.