As many moms will attest, trail mix is always a crowd pleaser. So what better time to spice up your trail mix than Game Day? Try these Tailgating Snack Boxes and the kids will be ready to cheer your team to victory!! Did we mention how delicious this mix is?
*In a bowl gather your ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons of dry roasted almonds
- 4 tablespoons of bear-shaped graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons of crunchy cheddar rice squares
- 2 tablespoons of milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons of candy coated chocolate peanuts
- 3 tablespoons of mini pretzels
*Allergen warning: please ensure that you do not expose any child with nut allergies to this recipe
Freely mix all the ingredients together, then pour the mix into your two football-themed paper boxes, and you’re ready for a fun family tailgate before your team takes the field. Plan ahead and bring zip-top bags with you and store any excess mix in a cool, dry place to save for later!
Note: Make sure your child isn’t allergic to nuts! We want to be sure that your child is safe while enjoying their Tailgating Snack Boxes, so please be advised that this recipe includes peanuts and almonds.