- This event has passed.
The Fabulous Fifth Avenue Fair
May 21 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
18 Blocks off Family Fun/Rain or Shine
5th Avenue – from Sterling Place to 12th Street
Park Slope’s beloved Fabulous Fifth Avenue Fair, featuring neighborhood merchants and local family-owned shops and tons of family fun. Priority goes to 5th Avenue unique shops, boutiques, services, bars, and restaurants. Half the tables are from local artists and merchants within Community Board 6.
Fifth Avenue between Sterling Place & 12 Street
Park Slope, Brooklyn
R to Union Street
Sunday, May 21, 11am-6pm
The Park Slope Fifth Avenue B.I.D. and more than 200 local businesses.
- Japan Fes New York japanfes.com – Japanese food festival between 9-10 – Amazing experience of tasting delicious authentic Japanese food from all over Japan
- Philippines Fest – @phillipinesfest Philippines Fest is the very first running Filipinos street fair in the US. Featuring a variety of independent FilAm vendors, including handcrafted products, art, and food. Introducing upcoming FilAm performers and cultural performers.
- Rides, collectibles, antiques, art, local stores, local cafes, crafts and lots of family fun!
- Restaurants and bars with outdoor seating including a bunch of new eateries (Grounded Cafe, Casita Cafe, Black Oak, Aunt Butchie’s) plus old favorites (Bogota, Negril BK, Wild Gluten Free, Smith’s Tavern and The Monro), and many, many more.
- Shops + Gift Shops including Galaxy Comics, Lullaby Baby, Annie’s Blue Ribbon General Store, O’live Brooklyn, Leopoldis and Giftman
- Fashion Boutiques including St Hrouda, La Belle Boutique, Premium Goods Sportswear and Windsor World of Shoes
- Services for Pets + People including Doggy Daycare; Paws in Paradise, Prospect Bark, Omni Beauty Salon, Brooklyn Frameworks
- Dance + Fitness including BAX Arts School, the Tutu School, Brooklyn Flow and Byklyn Studios
- Outdoor Artists Gallery from 1-2 Streets
- Live Music, performances and rides along Fifth Avenue including Spoke the Hub performances at Union Street, Kids Rock for Kids between 11-12 Streets, Park Slope Family Chiropractic and Nutrition band between Carroll and President, Smith Tavern band at 9th St, The Commissioner band between Garfield and Carroll, Grace Music Studios between Douglas and DeGraw, kids rides between 10-11 and Puppetry Arts Star Wars characters between Garfield-1st Streets