Soil and Water Conservation Merit Badge
March 23 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Earn the Scouts BSA Soil and Water Conservation Merit Badge!
- Pre-requisites: #7d and #7e or f. These should be completed prior to the in-person class, and we will review and discuss during class.
- Taught by our certified merit badge counselors, who have completed Youth Protection Training.
- Scouts should bring a blue card signed by their unit leader/scoutmaster and with all requirements listed
- Scouts should wear their uniform.
- A portion of this class will be held outdoors, so please dress accordingly
- This is a drop-off class. Please drive in through the outer gate and drop-off at the main brick building. Parents and leaders are welcome to remain onsite.
- Cancellations requested 2 or more weeks in advance will be refunded at the full price. Refunds are not available with less than 2 week’s notice.