- This event has passed.
Marine Life: Ocean’s Coolest Creatures! Learn + Craft (Grades 1-3)
August 8 @ 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Dive in and learn about some of the coolest underwater creatures! Crafts, activities, coloring, and more! For kids going into grades 1-3.
Marine Life: The Ocean’s Coolest Creatures!
- For kids entering grades 1-3
- This program will be held INSIDE at the Library Meeting Room
- Learn about the ocean’s coolest creatures — octopi, blobfish, stingrays, and more! — through cool (and weird) facts and photos
- We’ll do some fun activities and make crafts while we learn
- Please sign each child up as a separate “ticket”