Halloween on the Farm
October 29 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Halloween on the Farm Tickets include:
• The Amazing Maize Maze sponsored by Con Edison*
• DJ dance party
• Trick-or-treating with the farm animals! Find nine stations located throughout the farm’s 47 acres.
• Spooky farmhouse experience
• Halloween hayrides
• Adopt-a-Worm composting program, ghastly crafts and recycling tips at the Con Edison Ecology Booth.
*About The Amazing Maize Maze: The adventure begins with a Stalk Talk to prepare you for the 3-acre challenge of finding clues on your way to Victory Bridge where the full vista of this living labyrinth is revealed.
Add to the fun:
• Local food vendors will be on site to fill hungry tummies
• See what’s growing on at Queens Farm’s acclaimed Farmstand, featuring the season’s best produce fresh-picked from our fields.
• Eventbrite email confirmation will automatically be sent to you upon completion of purchase.
• Advance online tickets required; no door tickets available. A ticket is required to enter farm grounds during Halloween on the Farm.
• Ages 3 & under free
• Additional fees apply for food vendors and farmstand
• No refunds/exchanges on Halloween on the Farm program tickets. All sales are final. Tickets cannot be replaced or transferred. If event is canceled by Queens Farm due to inclement weather, Queens Farm will administer full refunds. Weather updates will be posted at queensfarm.org.
• Farm members can receive 15% off this program. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to access discount and confirm your membership. To become a Farm Member, please call 718.347.3276 or email email@example.com. Queens Farm membership info can be found here.
• Queens County Farm Museum is not a participating institution of idNYC or Cool Culture.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT:
• Free event parking available
• Bicycle rack available on-site
• Farm grounds, restrooms and The Amazing Maize Maze are accessible.
• Strollers, backpacks and bottled water are permitted on our grounds and in The Amazing Maize Maze.
• Pets are not allowed, for the safety of our farm animals and visitors. Service animals are permitted as described by the ADA.
• No designated storage for strollers, bags, or coats.
• This event may be affected by rain. Check for event updates at queensfarm.org if inclement weather is forecasted.
QUESTIONS? Email firstname.lastname@example.org between Mon–Fri and someone will get back to you.