Friday Storytime at the Museum
December 20, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Museum staff and other guest readers share stories, rhymes and sing-alongs with children ages 2 to 5 years and their caregivers every Friday at 10:00 am. A $5 suggested donation is appreciated.
Launched in 2005 by librarian and former Museum Trustee Penny Metsch, the program is open to all on a first-come, first-served basis, and children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Tips and Guidelines for making Storytime successful:
- If your child is crying or having a difficult time, please take him or her outside so as not to disturb the others and try to come back another time.
- If your child is not being gentle with another child, please separate the children and make sure it doesn’t happen again.
- Cell phones are fine for taking pictures of your child, but not for talking on or texting.
- All the adults are role models for the children. If they see you sitting and listening to the story, they will too. If they see you talking or texting, they won’t.
- Please enjoy your food AFTER Storytime, not during, and take any cups or wrappers with you.
Thank you for your cooperation!