40th Annual Queens County Fair
September 8 @ 3:30 pm - September 10 @ 6:00 pm
Opening Ceremony: Sep 8 | County Fair: Sep 9-10
Help us celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Queens County Fair! Enjoy pie eating and corn husking contests, hayrides, carnival rides, and midway games.* Visit the main stage and family entertainment tents featuring an array of live music and theatrical performances, check out local craft and food vendors and get recycling tips at the Con Edison Ecology booth. This traditional agricultural fair boasts Blue Ribbon competitions in produce, arts & crafts and more. Plus, it’s the inaugural weekend of the all-new 2023 Amazing Maize Maze — be the first to navigate your way through the corn field to Victory Bridge!
NEW THIS YEAR: Kick off the weekend at Friday Night’s Opening Ceremony, featuring live performances and additional festivities to be announced!
*Additional fees apply for hayrides, carnival rides, midway games & some other attractions. Height rules apply at all carnival rides and will be posted on our website (queensfarm.org) in advance of the event dates. Carnival rides & midway games provided by Newton Shows.
Note: Admission to the Maze is included in the Queens County Fair ticket price.
EVENT SCHEDULE BY DAY:
Friday, September 8, 2023 • 6:00pm–9:00pm (grounds close at 9:00pm) — It’s a party! Join us for an OPENING CEREMONY to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Queens County Fair, featuring live music by Dr. K’s Motown Revue and more! Additional details to be announced.
Saturday, September 9, 2023 • 11am–6pm (grounds close at 6pm) — SATURDAY TICKET INCLUDES: Program schedule to be announced
Sunday, September 10, 2023 • 11am–6pm (grounds close at 6pm) — SUNDAY TICKET INCLUDES: Program schedule to be announced
Ticket Options (Adult or Child):
- Opening Ceremony (Friday Night)
- 1-Day County Fair Pass (Saturday or Sunday)
- 2-Day Pass (Opening Ceremony + County Fair Single Day, Friday + Saturday)
- 3-Day Pass (Friday Night Opening Ceremony + Saturday + Sunday)
• Advance tickets recommended as tickets are limited. Online tickets only. A ticket is required to enter farm grounds during the Queens County Fair.
• Additional fees apply for food, beer, & craft vendors (prices vary), hayrides, carnival rides, and midway games. There is an ATM available in carnival ride area.
• Ages 2 & under are free
• Eventbrite email confirmation will automatically be sent to you upon completion of purchase.
• No refunds/exchanges on Queens County Fair program tickets. All sales are final. Tickets cannot be replaced or transferred. If event is canceled by Queens Farm due to inclement weather, Queens Farm will administer full refunds. Weather updates will be posted at queensfarm.org.
• Farm members can receive 15% off this program. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to access discount and confirm your membership. To become a Farm Member, please call 718.347.3276 or email email@example.com. Queens Farm membership info can be found here.
• Queens County Farm Museum is not a participating institution of idNYC or Cool Culture.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT:
• Free event parking available
• Farm grounds and restrooms are accessible.
• Pets are not allowed, for the safety of our farm animals and visitors. Service animals are permitted as described by the ADA.
• Visitors encouraged to bring picnic blankets and lightweight, portable seating to view performances at this event, to supplement Queens Farm’s available seating. Queens Farm is not responsible for these items.
• Strollers, backpacks and bottled water are permitted on our grounds.
• No designated storage for strollers, bags, or coats.
• Bicycle rack available on-site
• This event may be affected by rain. Check for event updates at queensfarm.org if inclement weather is forecasted.
QUESTIONS? Email firstname.lastname@example.org between Mon–Fri and someone will get back to you.