Earth Day Celebration featuring The NJ Folk & Bluegrass Festival
April 23 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Celebrate Earth Day in Hoboken with The NJ Folk & Bluegrass Festival
This FREE, family friendly, open air event will showcase hyperlocal local businesses, fitness, green artisans and engaging green and nature-themed activities for all ages.
As an exciting new addition, this year will feature the first annual NJ Folk & Bluegrass Music Festival showcasing the area’s most talented musicians! Here’s the Schedule & LineUp!
- 11a – Gospel Bluegrass with The Dirty Water Dogs – (gospel music done in the bluegrass tradition)
- 1130a – Hoboken School of Rock – (students of music)
- 1230p – Brendan Hartnett – (singer/guitarist playing traditional folk and original songs)
- 1p – Demolition String Band – (a string band, weaving rustic harmonies within the bluegrass tradition)
- 2p – ALEOfolk Community Jam – bring your instrument and join them!
- 3p – Davey and the Trainwreck – (original music by a few of Hoboken’s Sons celebrating the point where folk became electric)
As NJ’s first LEED certified city, Hoboken is the perfect place for this event celebrating Mother Earth and promoting sustainable living.