- This event has passed.
September 24 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Exit 22 at the Westchester County Center to Exit 4 at Scarsdale Road in Yonkers.
Starting in 2012, this program has been funded by Westchester Parks Foundation and our partners. Thank you to presenting sponsors, Con Edison, and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Together we are committed to parks and open space, and we all make this event possible for the thousands of people that participate.
Admission is free.
In the event of rain, program will be canceled.
Visit facebook.com/WestchesterParksFoundation for information.
- ONLY Bicyclists, in-line skaters, scooters, walkers and joggers are allowed; no unauthorized motor vehicles are allowed.
- Unauthorized motor vehicles, including electric bikes and scooters, are not permitted.
- Walkers, joggers and slower wheeled traffic must use the right lane; faster wheeled traffic must use the left lane.
- New York State law requires helmets for children under age 14, including those riding in bike trailers; helmets are strongly recommended for all wheeled participants.
- New York State law prohibits children under age 1 from riding on bicycles or in a separate seat.
- All headsets are prohibited. This includes but is not limited to music devices and hands-free cell phones.
- No skateboarding allowed.
- No dogs allowed.
- Bicyclists must obey the posted parkway speed limit of 40 m.p.h.
- Children riding in strollers must be strapped in at all times.
- Children under age 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must be off the parkway by 1:50 p.m.